Public Sector (Federal, State, and Local) Transportation Agency Transformation objectives can be solved by Iternal’s software including:
1) “Travelers are not fully aware of the information sources made available by Public Sector (Federal, State, and Local) Transportation Agencies. Fifteen percent of those surveyed stated that they were not aware of the information sources Public Sector (Federal, State, and Local) Transportation Agencies offered for travel tips and assistance. If travelers had this information, they would be more aware and prepared for the screening process and know where to direct their questions.” and
2) “Passengers are often unaware that the Public Sector (Federal, State, and Local) Transportation Agencies Contact Center (TCC) exists and so may not know where to turn when Public Sector (Federal, State, and Local) Transportation Agencies issues arise at the checkpoint. It is important that Transportation Officers consistently hand out TCC cards to passengers when they experience Public Sector (Federal, State, and Local) Transportation Agencies issues and that Public Sector (Federal, State, and Local) Transportation Agencies website clearly direct passengers to the TCC when needed.
On the other hand, oftentimes passengers call Public Sector (Federal, State, and Local) Transportation Agencies TCC with issues that are not within Public Sector (Federal, State, and Local) Transportation Agencies jurisdiction, but are rather issues related to overall airport travel, such as issues booking travel, updating their passport, or bringing items through customs.”
To generate a personalized web experience, the Public Sector (Federal, State, and Local) Transportation Agencies must embrace a system for managing content that can support the Public Sector (Federal, State, and Local) Transportation Agencies three primary strategic objectives of Simplicity, Reuse, and Information Criticality. Maintaining a legacy content management system for website content delivery will not scale to meet the needs of Public Sector (Federal, State, and Local) Transportation Agencies in solving the pain points outlined various strategic transformation reports. We propose the use of Iternal’s software as the foundational system that can support the delivery of hyper personalized content to a dynamic website content management system to generate personalized web experiences.
Using Iternal’s software as the foundation for content sent to a personalized website experience fulfills the three strategic objectives by providing a single simple interface for web content to be stored, updated, managed, and accessed; additionally the same content used to feed personalized experiences on the websites could also be reused across multiple methods and channels of communication; and finally the utilization of Iternal’s software solves for the Information Criticality imperative of keeping information and content up to date, accurate, across all media formats, and channels – with guaranteed distribution to all dependent systems that must reflect content changes when information is updated.
- Combine Iternal’s software with a rules or logic engine to provide instructions to Iternal’s software on what content should be generated, in what media format, and using which sets of data. The instructions can be infinitely customized to address the need for flexibility in a variety of situations, from collection user input questionnaires, to generating documents as part of automated workflows and more.
- Unify, aggregate, and curate data in all major media formats (Text, images, video, audio, slides) across a vast number of data sources and allow for the reuse and re-purposing of applicable data;
- Iternal’s software will help Public Sector (Federal, State, and Local) Transportation Agencies create a more secure, efficient, and passenger friendly experience by using AI and Automation to generate personalized and always up-to-date passenger instructions in any language across various media types.
- Personalize and tailor content experiences to the individual based on their passenger needs in any major media format in the applicable foreign language;
Automate the production of video, audio, text (email, SMS, etc), and digital signage content used for traveler instructions in the applicable foreign language;
- Address threat situations with real-time sharing of the specific circumstances, procedures, and other guidance to key personnel or travelers in their applicable foreign language;
- Generate content in whatever media format will be most effective for communicating a specific message.
- IdeaBlock Modular Components of content allow for highly detailed metadata and tagging to be applied at the IdeaBlock level, which results in greater tagging accuracy and usefulness. Advanced tagging can be utilized in other AI and Machine Learning use cases for generation of new content (passenger communications, reporting, training, etc), analytics, or other forms of data processing.
- IdeaBlock Modular Components make mixing and matching different pieces of content incredibly easy, maximizing the ability to reuse materials across multiple situations while remaining highly focused and personalized to each instance of use.
- Iternal’s software eliminates many point solutions that cause data silos and poor information and knowledge sharing. Because Iternal’s software is flexible enough to meet the needs of many use cases and departments everyone in the org can standardize on a single platform, reducing data silos, improving collaboration, and leading to a network effect where the knowledge from your best and brightest is able to be easily accessed by everyone in the org 24x7x365;
- IdeaBlock Modular Components reside in a data hierarchy. This allows the information to be reused when needed while also allowing flexibility. Such change would not impact any other modular component in the hierarchy – maximizing reusability.
- Establish an inheritance based framework for structured and unstructured data organization that drastically eliminates duplicate and redundant content by a factor of approx. 3x depending on the use case;
- Constantly maintain data accuracy and quality by automatically receiving updates made to IdeaBlocks in the originating system and distributing such updates to any system or output (like a document or report) that has received a copy of that IdeaBlock;
- Iternal’s software programmatically builds all major media formats using AI, Automation, and Templates and therefore can complete work much faster than a human, accelerating the ability to produce highly complex media formats such as videos, reports, audio / podcasts, graphic designed brochures, and other forms of media.
- Templatization allows for the standardization of output to a specific form and structure and maps that structure to IdeaBlock Modular Components.
- Templates which are fed from IdeaBlocks benefit from the flexibility of where that data comes from, API, Internally Stored Data, External Databases, Custom Input Form, etc. This dramatically accelerates the ability to produce compliant outputs in a variety of media formats.
- Translate content in any major media format (text, slides, audio, video, Adobe InDesign) into any foreign language with the click of a button
- Align and manage many different versions and variations of content across languages and cultures
- Provide a streamlined pipeline for the automation of translations into many languages and locales