Transportation Agency Requirements Management Automation
Digital Transformation through Transportation Agency Requirements Management Automation
The work of Public Sector (Federal, State, and Local) Transportation Agency’s primary teams do not happen in a vacuum. The teams responsible for program requirements management are interconnected with other areas of Public Sector (Federal, State, and Local) Transportation Agencies operations, including downstream systems such as those controlled by and used by Transportation Officers. It is imperative that alignment be achieved across all stages of the Public Sector (Federal, State, and Local) Transportation Agencies operations to maximize effectiveness and operational excellence. Alignment begins with a system that can combine the vision and strategy for the future, with the tactical execution of such requirements and ultimately the implementation, training, and use of those new systems.
Substantial frustrations, delays, and challenges managing many systems that each function within one element of the operational life cycle of the Public Sector (Federal, State, and Local) Transportation Agencies can be avoided by unifying many of the most common information, content, and knowledge related tasks into a single system, Iternal’s software.
Using Iternal’s software Public Sector (Federal, State, and Local) Transportation Agencies can develop a common framework and series of templates that manage the requirements associated with the development of new technologies and then apply and reuse those same structures across multiple different programs and scenarios. Additionally Public Sector (Federal, State, and Local) Transportation Agencies would benefit from managing such requirements in the same system that will also be used to ultimately deliver the training and education materials for how to use a given technology to the Transportation Officers. Having easy access to requirements information, design research, and other technology decisions will streamline and improve pace of innovation by eliminating data silos and artificial barriers to information.
- IdeaBlock Modular Components reside in a data hierarchy. This allows the information to be reused when needed while also allowing flexibility. Such change would not impact any other modular component in the hierarchy – maximizing reusability.
- Establish an inheritance based framework for structured and unstructured data organization that drastically eliminates duplicate and redundant content by a factor of approx. 3x depending on the use case;
- Iternal’s software programmatically builds all major media formats using AI, Automation, and Templates and therefore can complete work much faster than a human, accelerating the ability to produce highly complex media formats such as videos, reports, audio / podcasts, graphic designed brochures, and other forms of media.
- Apply a common structure to unstructured data for easy ingestion, review, analysis, categorization, and re-use;
- Templatization allows for the standardization of output to a specific form and structure and maps that structure to IdeaBlock Modular Components.
- Templates which are fed from IdeaBlocks benefit from the flexibility of where that data comes from, API, Internally Stored Data, External Databases,
- Custom Input Form, etc. This dramatically accelerates the ability to produce compliant outputs in a variety of media formats.
- IdeaBlock Modular Components leverage an advanced tagging system that allows for all phases of work to be captured in a single system regardless of media format, this allows colleagues to be able to access the work that has already been completed in support of their phase of work. For example, a design research brief may be used to inform engineering decisions, and engineering documentation may be used to inform end-user training. Instead of having to email colleagues and asking for the information, everything is accessible to authorized personnel in a single system, removing barriers and accelerating progress.
- Connect multiple systems into a common foundation of Iternal’s software using the media format agnostic Iternal’s software API which allows for the storage of media in all major formats, and provides structured to unstructured data in a way that can allow for focused curation of data.
Streamline and accelerate the approval processes associated with sharing of information because the data can be easily segmented and analyzed with rich metadata;
- Track and validate policy and regulatory, or memoranda of understanding compliance, for all information exchanged through the system;
Simplify the integration of downstream systems with data sets by establishing Iternal’s software as the common framework for all data structuring
- (allowing Iternal’s software to function as a aggregator, curator, categorizer, organizer, and data clean-up system before data is sent to the downstream system);
- Leverage an existing system input and output agnostic platform (Iternal’s software) to easily pipe in key data set information to be curated, de-duplicated, validated, reviewed, and analyzed before being sent off and re-used in other systems.
- Accelerate approvals, changes, updates, and other modifications to constantly evolving content in the applicable foreign language;
DESIGNED FOR GOVERNMENT AGENCIES
Public sector organizations face unique challenges to accomplish complex missions with limited resources. Public sector leaders engaged in transformation embrace Iternal Technologies’ solutions when they want to serve, support, and communicate with citizens more effectively, achieve higher academic standards, and effectively achieve strategic mission objectives.
NEXT GENERATION AGENCY FUSION
Iternal’s software platform transforms Government Agencies (Federal, State, Local) and Education (Higher Ed, K-12) by automating the curation, assembly, and production, of key accurate, up-to-date, and compliant information, content, knowledge, date, and subject matter expertise, across all foreign languages.
SECURITY BUILT FOR SCALE™
Security has been a fundamental priority from day one. Hosted on AWS GovCloud or on premises using AWS Outpost, our technology was designed using industry leading architecture and security principals to ensure your most valuable information is safe and secure, and the security was built for scale.
Why use Iternal for your Agency’s Digital Transformation?
Instant Information, Content, Knowledge, and Data Control
Iternal’s patented software can near-instantly generate any major file format with the click of a single button and enables organizations to more effectively create, collaborate, organize, update and share content across all media major types — text, slides, audio, and video. In minutes, Government Agencies can rapidly build highly tailored videos, slide decks, proposals, webinars, podcasts, and other forms of media to reach users and Government personnel across a variety of use cases.
Highly Scalable APIs
Through a set of easy to integrate Application Program Interfaces (APIs) Iternal’s software can communicate with other existing technology systems to send and receive information and deliver content to other systems when and where it is needed. APIs are flexible/agnostic for both data input and output in all major media formats (text, slides, audio, video, images, etc).
Rapid Response Changes
Iternal’s software allows any organization to create weekly, daily, or even hourly changes to your messages at a global level and have updates propagate out instantaneously to all systems. One of the key advances of Iternal’s software is the system’s ability to manage Modular Components® of information, content, and knowledge (also known as “IdeaBlocks®”) in any major media format. The modularity of IdeaBlocks enables for substantial advances in reusability, lifecycle management, and elimination of substantial information duplication and redundancy.
Easy to Use
Simplicity is a core focus, and demonstrated by the average ramp-up speed for daily users being as short as a 10 minute online training video. More robust training is available to project or program managers via a Video On-demand 4 hour end-to-end comprehensive training course.
Supports 508 Compliant Communications
Iternal recognizes the importance of Section 508 Standards for Citizen communications. Iternal’s software can support Government Agencies in the delivery of 508 compliant communications via materials in various media types including visual and audio which meets or exceed the digital accessibility requirements outlined in Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as amended (29 U.S.C. §794d), and the United States Access Board’s Revised Section 508 Standards.
Use Cases Performance Metrics
Saved per Output Automated
Reduction in Time
Avg. per Hour of Effort Automated
- Existing materials can be converted into modular components at a rate of 1 paragraph per minute if manual, faster using AI; Written from scratch a paragraph of information can be created in less than 5 – 15 minutes depending on length and complexity.
- 3X average Reduction in duplication and redundant data
- 15 minutes of time savings (average) for each time an IdeaBlock (container for media – text, images, video, audio, etc) is re-used
- The average IdeaBlock paragraph can be reviewed and updated in between 5 – 15 minutes depending on length and complexity.
- Long Form Documents: An analysis of our customer base shows an average reduction in time of 95% to generate an output in this format. Automation through Iternal’s software results in an average time savings of 46 hours per output in this format, and an average work product acceleration of 20x the legacy method.
- Scalable to tens of millions of unstructured data objects (text, images, video, audio, etc)
- Slide Decks: An analysis of our customer base shows an average reduction in time of 95% to generate an output in this format. Automation through Iternal’s software results in an average time savings of 5.75 hours per output in this format, and an average work product acceleration of 20x the legacy method.
- Short Form Written Materials: An analysis of our customer base shows an average reduction in time of 80% to generate an output in this format. Automation through Iternal’s software results in an average time savings of 0.4 hours per output in this format, and an average work product acceleration of 5x the legacy method.
- Depending on the complexity of your internal approval processes, we have seen an approval acceleration of between 2x and 10x the legacy methods by leveraging reuse of content and simplified modular components that make review and approval easier due to less material to review each iteration.
MASSIVE Outcomes® in weeks, not years.
Digital Transformation Use Cases for Federal, State, and Local Government Agencies
Cross-agency Use Cases
Numerous digital transformation use cases exist that can be applied to all types of government agencies, from Defense, Agriculture, Intelligence, and beyond. Iternal’s software platform transforms Government Agencies (Federal, State, Local) and Education (Higher Ed, K-12) by automating the curation, assembly, and production, of key accurate, up-to-date, and compliant information, content, knowledge, date, and subject matter expertise, across all foreign languages.
- Government Agency Citizen Experience Communications
- Government Agency Citizen Multi-Language Communications
- Government Agency Realtime Information Sharing and Collaboration
- Government Agency Data Unification and De-Siloing of Data
- Government Agency Administrative Task Automation
- Government Agency Dynamic Training Scenario Builder
- Government Agency Policy and Procedure Management
- Government Agency Incident Response, Training, and Reporting
- Government Agency Internal and Public Reporting
- Government Agency Citizen Screening
- Government Agency Personalized Citizen Service Instructions
- Government Agency Self-service Citizen Pre-screening
- Government Agency Personalized Web Experiences
- Government Agency Personalized Citizen Digital Signage
- Government Agency Centralized Audio Announcements
- Government Agency Automated Production of Printed Materials
- Government Agency Automate Procurement Documents (RFPs, RFIs, SOWs, etc)
- Government Agency End-to-end Product Development and Program Management (OPM)
- Government Agency Threat and Intelligence Report Briefing Automation
- Government Agency Recruiting and Public Relations
- Government Agency Social Media Content Automation
- Government Agency Just-in-time Rapid Response Training
- Government Agency Press Release Automation
- Government Agency Employee Experience Automation
- Government Agency Requirements Management Automation
- Government Agency Continuous Process Improvement Automation
- Government Agency Quality Assurance and V&V Automation
Transportation Agency Use Cases
Transportation Agencies such as the United States Transportation Security Agency (TSA), or their state and international equivalents prioritize passenger safety and security. Iternal’s software platform can support many passenger and traveler specific use cases which can streamline and optimize the traveler experience and reduce the operational load of the transportation safety officers.
- Public Sector Transportation – Traveler / Passenger Experience Communication
- Public Sector Transportation – Passenger Multi-Language Communications
- Public Sector Transportation – Administrative Task Automation
- Public Sector Transportation – Dynamic Transportation Safety Training Scenario Builder
- Public Sector Transportation – Policy and Procedure Management
- Public Sector Transportation – Traveler Incident Response, Training, Reporting
- Public Sector Transportation – Internal and Public Reporting
- Public Sector Transportation – Screening of Traveler Information
- Public Sector Transportation – Personalized Traveler Instructions
- Public Sector Transportation – Self-service Pre-screening
- Public Sector Transportation – Personalized Web Experiences
- Public Sector Transportation – Traveler / Passenger Personalized Self-screening Signage
- Public Sector Transportation – Centralized Audio Announcements
- Public Sector Transportation – Automated Production of Printed Materials
- Public Sector Transportation – Automated Procurement Documents (RFPs, RFIs, etc)
- Public Sector Transportation – End-to-end Product Development and Program Management (OPM)
- Public Sector Transportation – Threat and Intelligence Briefing Automation
- Public Sector Transportation – Recruiting and Public Relations
- Public Sector Transportation – Social Media Content Automation
- Public Sector Transportation – Just-in-time Rapid Response Training
- Public Sector Transportation – Employee Experience Automation
- Public Sector Transportation – Requirements Management Automation