Public Sector Transportation Agency – Internal and Public Reporting
Digital Transformation through Public Sector Transportation Agency – Internal and Public Reporting
Internal and Public reporting of Public Sector (Federal, State, and Local) Transportation Agencies operations is critical to organizational effectiveness and public trust, however the creation of these reports is often time consuming due to the length, complexity, and high degrees of review are required before release.
Whether Public Sector (Federal, State, and Local) Transportation Agencies employees are creating internal reports for addressing incidents associated with passenger travel, intelligence briefings for potential threats, or developing policies and procedures for improving passenger safety and passenger experience, effective and streamlined report creation should not be the bottleneck. Additionally quarterly or annual reports created by the Public Sector (Federal, State, and Local) Transportation Agencies and released to the public for budgeting, roadmapping, and other travel metrics are also time consuming and expensive, the time and costs associated with generating these reports should be streamlined and accelerated so the Public Sector (Federal, State, and Local) Transportation Agencies can allocate the maximum amount of time and resources to passenger safety.
Iternal’s software can automate the production of reports in a variety of media formats from Microsoft Word and PowerPoint, to high quality graphic designed reports produced in Adobe InDesign. These reports can be generated on the fly, or from a specific template to ensure maximum flexibility and customization. Additionally templates for annual reports that are created each year can be re-used further accelerating the simplicity of producing future outputs.
- Combine Iternal’s software with a rules or logic engine to provide instructions to Iternal’s software on what content should be generated, in what media format, and using which sets of data. The instructions can be infinitely customized to address the need for flexibility in a variety of situations, from collection user input questionnaires, to generating documents as part of automated workflows and more.
- Automatically turn insights and data into human-readable reports through simple templates in a variety of media formats (MS Word, MS PowerPoint, PDF);
- Unify, aggregate, and curate data in all major media formats (Text, images, video, audio, slides) across a vast number of data sources and allow for the reuse and re-purposing of applicable data;
- Generate content in whatever media format will be most effective for communicating a specific message.
- IdeaBlock Modular Components of content allow for highly detailed metadata and tagging to be applied at the IdeaBlock level, which results in greater tagging accuracy and usefulness. Advanced tagging can be utilized in other AI and Machine Learning use cases for generation of new content (passenger communications, reporting, training, etc), analytics, or other forms of data processing.
- Iternal’s software eliminates many point solutions that cause data silos and poor information and knowledge sharing. Because Iternal’s software is flexible enough to meet the needs of many use cases and departments everyone in the org can standardize on a single platform, reducing data silos, improving collaboration, and leading to a network effect where the knowledge from your best and brightest is able to be easily accessed by everyone in the org 24x7x365;
- IdeaBlock Modular Components reside in a data hierarchy. This allows the information to be reused when needed while also allowing flexibility. Such change would not impact any other modular component in the hierarchy – maximizing reusability.
- Establish an inheritance based framework for structured and unstructured data organization that drastically eliminates duplicate and redundant content by a factor of approx. 3x depending on the use case;
- Constantly maintain data accuracy and quality by automatically receiving updates made to IdeaBlocks in the originating system and distributing such updates to any system or output (like a document or report) that has received a copy of that IdeaBlock;
- Iternal’s software programmatically builds all major media formats using AI, Automation, and Templates and therefore can complete work much faster than a human, accelerating the ability to produce highly complex media formats such as videos, reports, audio / podcasts, graphic designed brochures, and other forms of media.
Connect multiple systems into a common foundation of Iternal’s software using the media format agnostic Iternal’s software API which allows for the storage of media in all major formats, and provides structured to unstructured data in a way that can allow for focused curation of data.
Create pre-screening questionnaires in order to tailor / curate content based on the responses to the questions adjust the material presented accordingly
DESIGNED FOR GOVERNMENT AGENCIES
Public sector organizations face unique challenges to accomplish complex missions with limited resources. Public sector leaders engaged in transformation embrace Iternal Technologies’ solutions when they want to serve, support, and communicate with citizens more effectively, achieve higher academic standards, and effectively achieve strategic mission objectives.
NEXT GENERATION AGENCY FUSION
Iternal’s software platform transforms Government Agencies (Federal, State, Local) and Education (Higher Ed, K-12) by automating the curation, assembly, and production, of key accurate, up-to-date, and compliant information, content, knowledge, date, and subject matter expertise, across all foreign languages.
SECURITY BUILT FOR SCALE™
Security has been a fundamental priority from day one. Hosted on AWS GovCloud or on premises using AWS Outpost, our technology was designed using industry leading architecture and security principals to ensure your most valuable information is safe and secure, and the security was built for scale.
Why use Iternal for your Agency’s Digital Transformation?
Instant Information, Content, Knowledge, and Data Control
Iternal’s patented software can near-instantly generate any major file format with the click of a single button and enables organizations to more effectively create, collaborate, organize, update and share content across all media major types — text, slides, audio, and video. In minutes, Government Agencies can rapidly build highly tailored videos, slide decks, proposals, webinars, podcasts, and other forms of media to reach users and Government personnel across a variety of use cases.
Highly Scalable APIs
Through a set of easy to integrate Application Program Interfaces (APIs) Iternal’s software can communicate with other existing technology systems to send and receive information and deliver content to other systems when and where it is needed. APIs are flexible/agnostic for both data input and output in all major media formats (text, slides, audio, video, images, etc).
Rapid Response Changes
Iternal’s software allows any organization to create weekly, daily, or even hourly changes to your messages at a global level and have updates propagate out instantaneously to all systems. One of the key advances of Iternal’s software is the system’s ability to manage Modular Components® of information, content, and knowledge (also known as “IdeaBlocks®”) in any major media format. The modularity of IdeaBlocks enables for substantial advances in reusability, lifecycle management, and elimination of substantial information duplication and redundancy.
Easy to Use
Simplicity is a core focus, and demonstrated by the average ramp-up speed for daily users being as short as a 10 minute online training video. More robust training is available to project or program managers via a Video On-demand 4 hour end-to-end comprehensive training course.
Supports 508 Compliant Communications
Iternal recognizes the importance of Section 508 Standards for Citizen communications. Iternal’s software can support Government Agencies in the delivery of 508 compliant communications via materials in various media types including visual and audio which meets or exceed the digital accessibility requirements outlined in Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as amended (29 U.S.C. §794d), and the United States Access Board’s Revised Section 508 Standards.
Use Cases Performance Metrics
Saved per Output Automated
Reduction in Time
Avg. per Hour of Effort Automated
- 3X average Reduction in duplication and redundant data
- 15 minutes of time savings (average) for each time an IdeaBlock (container for media – text, images, video, audio, etc) is re-used
- The average IdeaBlock paragraph can be reviewed and updated in between 5 – 15 minutes depending on length and complexity.
- Brochures: An analysis of our customer base shows an average reduction in time of 99% to generate an output in this format. Automation through Iternal’s software results in an average time savings of 39.9 hours per output in this format, and an average work product acceleration of 99x the legacy method.
- Long Form Documents: An analysis of our customer base shows an average reduction in time of 95% to generate an output in this format. Automation through Iternal’s software results in an average time savings of 46 hours per output in this format, and an average work product acceleration of 20x the legacy method.
- Slide Decks: An analysis of our customer base shows an average reduction in time of 95% to generate an output in this format. Automation through Iternal’s software results in an average time savings of 5.75 hours per output in this format, and an average work product acceleration of 20x the legacy method.
- Short Form Written Materials: An analysis of our customer base shows an average reduction in time of 80% to generate an output in this format. Automation through Iternal’s software results in an average time savings of 0.4 hours per output in this format, and an average work product acceleration of 5x the legacy method.
- Depending on the complexity of your internal approval processes, we have seen an approval acceleration of between 2x and 10x the legacy methods by leveraging reuse of content and simplified modular components that make review and approval easier due to less material to review each iteration.
- Existing materials can be converted into modular components at a rate of 1 paragraph per minute if manual, faster using AI; Written from scratch a paragraph of information can be created in less than 5 – 15 minutes depending on length and complexity.
MASSIVE Outcomes® in weeks, not years.
Digital Transformation Use Cases for Federal, State, and Local Government Agencies
Cross-agency Use Cases
Numerous digital transformation use cases exist that can be applied to all types of government agencies, from Defense, Agriculture, Intelligence, and beyond. Iternal’s software platform transforms Government Agencies (Federal, State, Local) and Education (Higher Ed, K-12) by automating the curation, assembly, and production, of key accurate, up-to-date, and compliant information, content, knowledge, date, and subject matter expertise, across all foreign languages.
- Government Agency Citizen Experience Communications
- Government Agency Citizen Multi-Language Communications
- Government Agency Realtime Information Sharing and Collaboration
- Government Agency Data Unification and De-Siloing of Data
- Government Agency Administrative Task Automation
- Government Agency Dynamic Training Scenario Builder
- Government Agency Policy and Procedure Management
- Government Agency Incident Response, Training, and Reporting
- Government Agency Internal and Public Reporting
- Government Agency Citizen Screening
- Government Agency Personalized Citizen Service Instructions
- Government Agency Self-service Citizen Pre-screening
- Government Agency Personalized Web Experiences
- Government Agency Personalized Citizen Digital Signage
- Government Agency Centralized Audio Announcements
- Government Agency Automated Production of Printed Materials
- Government Agency Automate Procurement Documents (RFPs, RFIs, SOWs, etc)
- Government Agency End-to-end Product Development and Program Management (OPM)
- Government Agency Threat and Intelligence Report Briefing Automation
- Government Agency Recruiting and Public Relations
- Government Agency Social Media Content Automation
- Government Agency Just-in-time Rapid Response Training
- Government Agency Press Release Automation
- Government Agency Employee Experience Automation
- Government Agency Requirements Management Automation
- Government Agency Continuous Process Improvement Automation
- Government Agency Quality Assurance and V&V Automation
Transportation Agency Use Cases
Transportation Agencies such as the United States Transportation Security Agency (TSA), or their state and international equivalents prioritize passenger safety and security. Iternal’s software platform can support many passenger and traveler specific use cases which can streamline and optimize the traveler experience and reduce the operational load of the transportation safety officers.
- Public Sector Transportation – Traveler / Passenger Experience Communication
- Public Sector Transportation – Passenger Multi-Language Communications
- Public Sector Transportation – Administrative Task Automation
- Public Sector Transportation – Dynamic Transportation Safety Training Scenario Builder
- Public Sector Transportation – Policy and Procedure Management
- Public Sector Transportation – Traveler Incident Response, Training, Reporting
- Public Sector Transportation – Internal and Public Reporting
- Public Sector Transportation – Screening of Traveler Information
- Public Sector Transportation – Personalized Traveler Instructions
- Public Sector Transportation – Self-service Pre-screening
- Public Sector Transportation – Personalized Web Experiences
- Public Sector Transportation – Traveler / Passenger Personalized Self-screening Signage
- Public Sector Transportation – Centralized Audio Announcements
- Public Sector Transportation – Automated Production of Printed Materials
- Public Sector Transportation – Automated Procurement Documents (RFPs, RFIs, etc)
- Public Sector Transportation – End-to-end Product Development and Program Management (OPM)
- Public Sector Transportation – Threat and Intelligence Briefing Automation
- Public Sector Transportation – Recruiting and Public Relations
- Public Sector Transportation – Social Media Content Automation
- Public Sector Transportation – Just-in-time Rapid Response Training
- Public Sector Transportation – Employee Experience Automation
- Public Sector Transportation – Requirements Management Automation