Implementing a Universal Training Simulator Platform is only as good as the training materials, scenarios, and knowledge used by the system. To enable Government Employees to be maximally trained to respond effectively to the unpredictable nature of existing and unexpected threats, scenarios, or other events that require a team response, the Federal, State, and Local Agencies must implement an equally dynamic training course builder. The training course builder must be able to create dynamic training courses that can be easily updated quickly over time, and allow for common portions of training scenarios to be reused across multiple training courses while also having the flexibility to be scenario / course specific.
Training courses must stay current with new policies, procedures, threat scenarios and developments that occur on a monthly, weekly, daily, or even hourly basis. The Federal, State, and Local Agencies must be able to stay ahead of these situations by providing Government Employee with the right training that can be agile and adapt to real world events. Training can take many forms including: Playbooks, Video Training, Webinars, Audio, Slide Decks, Tests and Evaluations, Training Certifications, and more.
Iternal’s software can enable the generation of dynamic training scenarios, curriculum, or war games, at a near-infinite scale through the programmatic assembly of content in any major media format, to mimic the unpredictability of real world events. Through the use of a built-in tagging system, training courses can be dynamically assembled using AI. Training Scenario / Course generation can be configured to use varying degrees of randomness in the sequence of types of events that appear in the training courses.
The system could build various training courses based on a near infinite number of options the Federal, State, and Local Agencies could create. The Federal, State, and Local Agencies could then use the scenarios to evaluate how a Government Employee would respond to, for example : A) a bomb threat, which occurs during a viral outbreak; B) an unruly Citizen on narcotics; C) a lost or missing child; D) a bomb threat, made by an unruly Citizen on narcotics; E) a lost child which occurs during a viral outbreak; F) an international Foreign Citizen who does not speak English on narcotics; G) a lost or missing child who does not speak English; or any other conceivable scenario.
- Combine Iternal’s software with a rules or logic engine to provide instructions to Iternal’s software on what content should be generated, in what media format, and using which sets of data. The instructions can be infinitely customized to address the need for flexibility in a variety of situations, from collection user input questionnaires, to generating documents as part of automated workflows and more.
- Automatically turn insights and data into human-readable reports through simple templates in a variety of media formats (MS Word, MS PowerPoint, PDF);
- Generate content in whatever media format will be most effective for communicating a specific message.
- Use AI and tagging of IdeaBlock Modular Components to generate useful scenarios and sequences of content while also enabling flexibility to ensure training scenarios remain unpredictable for maximum effect.
- IdeaBlock Modular Components of content allow for highly detailed metadata and tagging to be applied at the IdeaBlock level, which results in greater tagging accuracy and usefulness. Advanced tagging can be utilized in other AI and Machine Learning use cases for generation of new content (Citizen communications, reporting, training, etc), analytics, or other forms of data processing.
- IdeaBlock Modular Components can be used to hold multiple different pieces of information all associated with a single concept. For example you may have an IdeaBlock designed to hold specific information about responding to a agency specific threat. That IdeaBlock could contain: 1) the real world response protocol, 2) the training scenario, 3) the training evaluation test question, 4) the real world after action report questions, and other relevant data.
- IdeaBlock Modular Components make mixing and matching different pieces of content incredibly easy, maximizing the ability to reuse materials across multiple situations while remaining highly focused and personalized to each instance of use.
- Constantly maintain data accuracy and quality by automatically receiving updates made to IdeaBlocks in the originating system and distributing such updates to any system or output (like a document or report) that has received a copy of that IdeaBlock;