Public Sector (Federal, State, and Local) Digital Transformation Solutions for Government Agencies
Iternal Technologies unlocks your organization’s Human Capital
using Automation and Digital Transformation.
DESIGNED FOR GOVERNMENT AGENCIES
Public sector organizations face unique challenges to accomplish complex missions with limited resources. Public sector leaders engaged in transformation embrace Iternal Technologies’ solutions when they want to serve, support, and communicate with citizens more effectively, achieve higher academic standards, and effectively achieve strategic mission objectives.
NEXT GENERATION AGENCY FUSION
Iternal’s software platform transforms Government Agencies (Federal, State, Local) and Education (Higher Ed, K-12) by automating the curation, assembly, and production, of key accurate, up-to-date, and compliant information, content, knowledge, date, and subject matter expertise, across all foreign languages.
SECURITY BUILT FOR SCALE™
Security has been a fundamental priority from day one. Hosted on AWS GovCloud or on premises using AWS Outpost, our technology was designed using industry leading architecture and security principals to ensure your most valuable information is safe and secure, and the security was built for scale.
IS AGENCY TRANSFORMATION YOUR PRIORITY?
MASSIVE Outcomes® in weeks, not years.
Why use Iternal for Digital Transformation?
Instant Information, Content, Knowledge, and Data Control
Iternal’s patented software can near-instantly generate any major file format with the click of a single button and enables organizations to more effectively create, collaborate, organize, update and share content across all media major types — text, slides, audio, and video. In minutes, Government Agencies can rapidly build highly tailored videos, slide decks, proposals, webinars, podcasts, and other forms of media to reach users and Government personnel across a variety of use cases.
Highly Scalable APIs
Through a set of easy to integrate Application Program Interfaces (APIs) Iternal’s software can communicate with other existing technology systems to send and receive information and deliver content to other systems when and where it is needed. APIs are flexible/agnostic for both data input and output in all major media formats (text, slides, audio, video, images, etc).
Rapid Response Changes
Iternal’s software allows any organization to create weekly, daily, or even hourly changes to your messages at a global level and have updates propagate out instantaneously to all systems. One of the key advances of Iternal’s software is the system’s ability to manage Modular Components® of information, content, and knowledge (also known as “IdeaBlocks®”) in any major media format. The modularity of IdeaBlocks enables for substantial advances in reusability, lifecycle management, and elimination of substantial information duplication and redundancy.
Easy to Use
Simplicity is a core focus, and demonstrated by the average ramp-up speed for daily users being as short as a 10 minute online training video. More robust training is available to project or program managers via a Video On-demand 4 hour end-to-end comprehensive training course.
Supports 508 Compliant Communications
Iternal recognizes the importance of Section 508 Standards for Citizen communications. Iternal’s software can support Government Agencies in the delivery of 508 compliant communications via materials in various media types including visual and audio which meets or exceed the digital accessibility requirements outlined in Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as amended (29 U.S.C. §794d), and the United States Access Board’s Revised Section 508 Standards.
“The Digital Era is over, and has been replaced by the Wisdom Era™.”
Digital Transformation Use Cases for Federal, State, and Local Government Agencies
Cross-agency Use Cases
Numerous digital transformation use cases exist that can be applied to all types of government agencies, from Defense, Agriculture, Intelligence, and beyond. Iternal’s software platform transforms Government Agencies (Federal, State, Local) and Education (Higher Ed, K-12) by automating the curation, assembly, and production, of key accurate, up-to-date, and compliant information, content, knowledge, date, and subject matter expertise, across all foreign languages.
- Government Agency Citizen Experience Communications
- Government Agency Citizen Multi-Language Communications
- Government Agency Realtime Information Sharing and Collaboration
- Government Agency Data Unification and De-Siloing of Data
- Government Agency Administrative Task Automation
- Government Agency Dynamic Training Scenario Builder
- Government Agency Policy and Procedure Management
- Government Agency Incident Response, Training, and Reporting
- Government Agency Internal and Public Reporting
- Government Agency Citizen Screening
- Government Agency Personalized Citizen Service Instructions
- Government Agency Self-service Citizen Pre-screening
- Government Agency Personalized Web Experiences
- Government Agency Personalized Citizen Digital Signage
- Government Agency Centralized Audio Announcements
- Government Agency Automated Production of Printed Materials
- Government Agency Automate Procurement Documents (RFPs, RFIs, SOWs, etc)
- Government Agency End-to-end Product Development and Program Management (OPM)
- Government Agency Threat and Intelligence Report Briefing Automation
- Government Agency Recruiting and Public Relations
- Government Agency Social Media Content Automation
- Government Agency Just-in-time Rapid Response Training
- Government Agency Press Release Automation
- Government Agency Employee Experience Automation
- Government Agency Requirements Management Automation
- Government Agency Continuous Process Improvement Automation
- Government Agency Quality Assurance and V&V Automation
Transportation Agency Use Cases
Transportation Agencies such as the United States Transportation Security Agency (TSA), or their state and international equivalents prioritize passenger safety and security. Iternal’s software platform can support many passenger and traveler specific use cases which can streamline and optimize the traveler experience and reduce the operational load of the transportation safety officers.
- Public Sector Transportation – Traveler / Passenger Experience Communication
- Public Sector Transportation – Passenger Multi-Language Communications
- Public Sector Transportation – Administrative Task Automation
- Public Sector Transportation – Dynamic Transportation Safety Training Scenario Builder
- Public Sector Transportation – Policy and Procedure Management
- Public Sector Transportation – Traveler Incident Response, Training, Reporting
- Public Sector Transportation – Internal and Public Reporting
- Public Sector Transportation – Screening of Traveler Information
- Public Sector Transportation – Personalized Traveler Instructions
- Public Sector Transportation – Self-service Pre-screening
- Public Sector Transportation – Personalized Web Experiences
- Public Sector Transportation – Traveler / Passenger Personalized Self-screening Signage
- Public Sector Transportation – Centralized Audio Announcements
- Public Sector Transportation – Automated Production of Printed Materials
- Public Sector Transportation – Automated Procurement Documents (RFPs, RFIs, etc)
- Public Sector Transportation – End-to-end Product Development and Program Management (OPM)
- Public Sector Transportation – Threat and Intelligence Briefing Automation
- Public Sector Transportation – Recruiting and Public Relations
- Public Sector Transportation – Social Media Content Automation
- Public Sector Transportation – Just-in-time Rapid Response Training
- Public Sector Transportation – Employee Experience Automation
- Public Sector Transportation – Requirements Management Automation
Welcome to the Wisdom Era™
In the Wisdom Era™, the defining factor for organizational success is technology that can maximize your workforce by providing the right information, to the right person, at the right time; with a continuous feedback loop to consistently update and improve.
Intellectual property assets like information, content, and knowledge need to be agile, because one size fits all does not work with a customer or an employee. Business units and departments which were previously siloed, must be connected through a single system in a way that allows for relevant and flexible work-product sharing to be leveraged in other business units and departments without removing the value and benefits of specialized applications.