Vulnerability Reporting Policy
Trust and Integrity are Iternal Technologies’s number one value. We take the protection of our customers’ data extremely seriously.
We recognize the valuable role that independent security researchers play in internet security. We encourage and appreciate responsible good-faith reporting of any vulnerabilities that may be found in our site or applications. Iternal Technologies is committed to working with security researchers to verify and address any potential vulnerabilities that are reported to us.
Please review these terms before you test and/or report a vulnerability. Iternal Technologies pledges not to initiate legal action against researchers for penetrating or attempting to penetrate our systems as long as they adhere to this policy.
Testing for security vulnerabilities:
Whenever a Trial, Beta, or Developer Edition is available, please conduct all vulnerability testing against such instances. Always use test or demo accounts when testing our online services.
Reporting a potential security vulnerability:
- Privately share details of the suspected vulnerability with Iternal Technologies by sending an email to [email protected]
- Provide full details of the suspected vulnerability so the Iternal Technologies security team may validate and reproduce the issue
Security research actions not permitted by Iternal Technologies:
While we encourage you to discover and report to us any vulnerabilities you find in a responsible manner, the following conduct is expressly prohibited:
- Performing actions that may negatively affect Iternal Technologies or its users (e.g. Spam, Brute Force, Denial of Service…)
- Accessing, or attempting to access, data or information that does not belong to you
- Destroying or corrupting, or attempting to destroy or corrupt, data or information that does not belong to you
- Conducting any kind of physical or electronic attack on Iternal Technologies personnel, property or data centers
- Social engineering any Iternal Technologies service desk, employee or contractor
- Conduct vulnerability testing of participating services using anything other than test accounts (e.g. Developer or Trial Edition instances)
- Violating any laws or breaching any agreements in order to discover vulnerabilities
The Iternal Technologies security team commitment:
Please do not share or publicize an unresolved vulnerability with/to third parties. If you responsibly submit a vulnerability report, the Iternal Technologies security team and associated development organizations will use reasonable efforts to:
- Respond in a timely manner, acknowledging receipt of your vulnerability report
- Provide an estimated time frame for addressing the vulnerability report
- Notify you when the vulnerability has been fixed
We extend great thanks to all individual researchers who submit a vulnerability report and help us to improve our overall security.