Automating Sales Enablement
Iternal’s Sales Employee Training, Onboarding and Education Automation Sales Enablement capability accelerates sales teams by automating the curation and assembly of key business information, subject matter expertise, and on-brand accurate up-to-date content across all foreign languages.
Most sales materials are limited in efficacy for a number of reasons but most of all it is difficult to continuously maintain and update all versions and variations of training materials as the sales process evolves. Other common challenges with organizations managing Sales Training & Onboarding Materials include:
- Training materials take many forms but most commonly are in written form via playbooks or slide decks. More advanced organizations are starting to move into learning focused on audio and video materials but these efforts are hindered by traditional issues accompanying these media formats which include high complexity and specialized skill sets required to create and update the materials as well as a time consuming creation process.
- Training materials vary in length but on average tend to be 15 – 30 pages of text, 20 – 50 slides, or multiple 15 minute video or audio clips. The amount of information varies widely based on the organizations complexity and the number of products / services / solutions the seller is responsible for presenting.
- Distribution applicable sales training materials for each individual opportunity without providing extraneous, irrelevant, or unnecessary information
- Providing training materials in a format that the seller can easily learn from and digest given different learning requirements (watch, listen, read, mimic).
- Providing the same level of quality training materials across languages
- Effectively updating the applicable training materials and product information in all locations across time
- Tailoring sales materials to the individual opportunity
- Teaching a seller how to present the materials effectively contained within each custom pitch deck
- Making a seller aware that training materials exist in the first place, often times these materials will go unknown or unnoticed due to the vast amount of onboarding content available.
*Numbers are approximated based on average metrics from use cases with previous customers, actual numbers may vary by customer depending on use case and number of IdeaBlocks.