Sales Employee Training, Onboarding and Education Automation Sales Enablement
Sales Employee Training, Onboarding and Education: An analysis of our customer base shows an average reduction in time of 94% to generate an output in this format. Automation through IdeaFORGE results in an average time savings of 11.5 hours per output in this format, and an average work product acceleration of 24x the legacy method.
Iternal’s platform allows users to easily select Modular Components® of content called IdeaBlocks® and quickly assemble them into a desired output fully automated.
Sales Employee Training, Onboarding and Education Content Creation
of Time and Information, Content, and
Knowledge related OPEX
What’s Sales Employee Training, Onboarding and Education Automation Sales Enablement
Sales training materials are critical to maximizing seller performance. The key requirement for sales materials is that they are relevant, easy to consume, and support new or existing sellers in communicating effectively with a customer to win the sale. Common forms of sales training materials include:
- Testing & Evaluations
Begin Accelerating toward
Automating Sales Enablement
Iternal’s Sales Employee Training, Onboarding and Education Automation Sales Enablement capability accelerates sales teams by automating the curation and assembly of key business information, subject matter expertise, and on-brand accurate up-to-date content across all foreign languages.
Most sales materials are limited in efficacy for a number of reasons but most of all it is difficult to continuously maintain and update all versions and variations of training materials as the sales process evolves. Other common challenges with organizations managing Sales Training & Onboarding Materials include:
- Training materials take many forms but most commonly are in written form via playbooks or slide decks. More advanced organizations are starting to move into learning focused on audio and video materials but these efforts are hindered by traditional issues accompanying these media formats which include high complexity and specialized skill sets required to create and update the materials as well as a time consuming creation process.
- Training materials vary in length but on average tend to be 15 – 30 pages of text, 20 – 50 slides, or multiple 15 minute video or audio clips. The amount of information varies widely based on the organizations complexity and the number of products / services / solutions the seller is responsible for presenting.
- Distribution applicable sales training materials for each individual opportunity without providing extraneous, irrelevant, or unnecessary information
- Providing training materials in a format that the seller can easily learn from and digest given different learning requirements (watch, listen, read, mimic).
- Providing the same level of quality training materials across languages
- Effectively updating the applicable training materials and product information in all locations across time
- Tailoring sales materials to the individual opportunity
- Teaching a seller how to present the materials effectively contained within each custom pitch deck
- Making a seller aware that training materials exist in the first place, often times these materials will go unknown or unnoticed due to the vast amount of onboarding content available.
*Numbers are approximated based on average metrics from use cases with previous customers, actual numbers may vary by customer depending on use case and number of IdeaBlocks.
MASSIVE Outcome® Statistics
Saved per Output Automated
Reduction in Time
Avg. per Hour of Effort Automated
Understanding Sales Enablement Software
Here you will find additional information on Sales Enablement and why it is important to your organization’s sales team’s success. Further information can also be found on sales enablement software and sales enablement tools to accelerate your sales team. Sales enablement software allows your team to manage all your sales information, content, knowledge, material, and data in a centralize location where it can be easily curated, retrieved, and accessed. The goal is to provide the seller with the right information, at the right time, in the right language.
- What is Sales Enablement?
- Buying Sales Enablement Software in 2022
- Top 20 B2B Sales Enablement Strategies
- 10 Sales Enablement Best Practices to Boost Sales
- What is effective Sales Enablement?
- Using Digital Transformation to Accelerate Sales Enablement
- Understanding the Best Sales Enablement Technology Platforms