Personalized Corporate Vision Video Marketing Automation
Personalized Corporate Vision Videos: An analysis of our customer base shows an average reduction in time of 98% to generate an output in this format. Automation through IdeaFORGE results in an average time savings of 4.9 hours per output in this format, and an average work product acceleration of 50x the legacy method.
Iternal’s platform allows users to easily select Modular Components® of content called IdeaBlocks® and quickly assemble them into a desired output fully automated.
Personalized Corporate Vision Video Content Creation
of Time and Information, Content, and
Knowledge related OPEX
What’s Personalized Corporate Vision Video Marketing Automation
Corporate Overview Videos act as a foundation for all of your video content. This ultra high-quality video provides an opportunity to share your company’s core beliefs and values and introduces your executive team (CEO, President, CFO, etc.) putting a face to the names of the people in charge.
Begin Accelerating toward
Automating Personalized Corporate Vision Video Marketing Automation and Sales Enablement
Iternal’s Personalized Corporate Vision Video Marketing Automation and Sales Enablement capability accelerates sales teams by automating the curation and assembly of key business information, subject matter expertise, and on-brand accurate up-to-date content across all foreign languages.
Impress the customer with a professional introduction of your company to potential customers every single time. Through a carefully designed and scripted message, your corporate overview video will ensure any viewer meets your executives in a repeatable way – and one they won’t forget. The corporate overview video content can also be incorporated into a pitch video – maximizing your ROI and driving sales.
- Maintaining multiple different versions and variations of information based on industry verticals, customer segments, personas, roles and responsibilities, or other types of communication that require personalization; previously multiple different redundant copies of information was required to exist for each variation. This causes substantial overhead when managing, maintaining, and updating key information as part of the content lifecycle.
- Sharing and collaboration of information across departments using legacy systems is a challenge because typically each department operates within their own technology data silos. Sales has their own dedicated systems and Marketing also maintains their own dedicated systems, with little to no cross communication. Departments cannot effectively collaborate and leverage the brain power of different departments through multiple data silos. This leads to substantial duplication of work when the left and right hands are not communicating. This same problem extends to all departments and actually compounds the problem.
- Much like sharing information across departments, the same barriers exist in sharing content across multiple different languages. Duplication of work is prevalent and often times a region of the world is left to reinvent the wheel each time a need arises. [This problem could be solved by enabling all languages to share and exchange content through an easy translation system that is standardized across all departments.]
- Global enterprises who have offices both at a headquarters and regional offices around the world (or any type of international workforce) all suffer from issues caused by time differences. Most document and information sharing still happens via email or instant messaging, which means if you need a piece of data in an Asian time zone from some subject matter expert who resides in a USA time zone it is likely that they will not see your request or even be able to provide the information to you for at least 12 hours. Additionally while that information may be available in certain circumstances, it cannot be easily translated into the appropriate language in a time efficient manner. For time sensitive responses to customers, this time delay is not always possible, and leads to teams having to pursue alternative methods of accessing or acquiring the important information – leading to more time wasted, recreation of work, and duplicative or diminished quality content.
- One of the most prevalent issues of large enterprise organizations is enabling employees to know that somewhere in the organization a Product / Solution / Service exists, that can be offered to solve a customer problem, or the existence of a certain internal application, method, or policy for doing specific work. Without the knowledge that something exists, no matter how great it may be, the employee cannot capitalize on what is available. This leads to potentially lost revenue, duplicative work to “reinvent the wheel”, and an increase to general lag times as the organization struggles to onboard new hires with all the information they need to be a seasoned employee.
*Numbers are approximated based on average metrics from use cases with previous customers, actual numbers may vary by customer depending on use case and number of IdeaBlocks.
Power of Video Content
- Control the Message, Set the Tone: A corporate overview video is the perfect opportunity to show the world what kind of company you are. You control the message you send, so make it a great one.
- Place Your Company at the Top: Make an impact. Make it memorable. A corporate video allows you to differentiate yourself from the competition by demonstrating eloquence, professionalism, and a clear business model that will lead to success.
- Outline Your Keys to Customer Success: Show your customers you mean business by giving the perfect company overview every single time. Outline why they should do business with you.
- The WOW Factor: A poor quality video can destroy a deal. Companies that mean business invest in high-quality video content. “Wow” viewers with a video like they have never seen before.
- Digital marketing expert James McQuivey estimates that a single minute of video content is the equivalent of 1.8 million words.
- 64% of customers are more likely to buy a product after watching a video.
- 90% of customers say product videos help them make purchasing decisions.
- Adding video to marketing emails can boost click-through by 200-300%.
- 59% of company executives would rather watch a video than read an article.
- Video is projected to claim more than 80% of all web traffic by 2019.
- Embedding videos in landing pages can increase conversion rates by 80%.
- 87% of online marketers are using video in their digital marketing strategies.
- A third of all the time people spend online is dedicated to watching videos
MASSIVE Outcome® Statistics
Saved per Output Automated
Reduction in Time
Avg. per Hour of Effort Automated
Understanding Sales Enablement Software
Here you will find additional information on Sales Enablement and why it is important to your organization’s sales team’s success. Further information can also be found on sales enablement software and sales enablement tools to accelerate your sales team. Sales enablement software allows your team to manage all your sales information, content, knowledge, material, and data in a centralize location where it can be easily curated, retrieved, and accessed. The goal is to provide the seller with the right information, at the right time, in the right language.
- What is Sales Enablement?
- Buying Sales Enablement Software in 2022
- Top 20 B2B Sales Enablement Strategies
- 10 Sales Enablement Best Practices to Boost Sales
- What is effective Sales Enablement?
- Using Digital Transformation to Accelerate Sales Enablement
- Understanding the Best Sales Enablement Technology Platforms