Automating Sales Enablement
Iternal’s Graphic Designed Unsolicited Proposal Automation Sales Enablement capability accelerates sales teams by automating the curation and assembly of key business information, subject matter expertise, and on-brand accurate up-to-date content across all foreign languages.
Due to the increased complexity each final output document often takes multiple weeks or even months to produce. There is a substantial “wow” factor in this media format but often times the extremely high cost and long timelines make it too high of a luxury for more fast moving organizations.
- High Touch Proposals are seen as a “Luxury” due to their high focus on artistic qualities. These proposals can use the same content as a standard proposal but often have a much higher emphasis on font sizes, text layout, graphics, diagrams, and images that increase page length to an average of 15 – 70 pages per proposal. This roughly equates between 100 and 300 IdeaBlocks in length in the extended document style.
- Adobe InDesign requires extensive and specialized training as well as creative talent to execute on the vision. Specialists in Adobe InDesign are often billed out at ≈$200 per hour by creative agencies due to the complexity of the application.
- Adobe InDesign is an incredibly versatile application, but the versatility and complexity also makes working in the application much slower than in a basic text editing tool. Often times work times are compounded by 2 – 3 times compared to basic text editing tools. Therefore making edits, proof reading, modifying and moving proposal sections, all take much longer.
- Adobe InDesign is a dedicated application that users must have installed on their computer and not widely accessible by an entire team, so only a select few can work on the document.
- Revisions of Adobe InDesign often take substantially more effort as making comments or redlines and highlighting work in progress sections is much more complex and not easy to interact with.
- Concurrent work on the same Adobe InDesign document is not a viable option so it becomes a merry-go-round of work with no concurrent work benefits.
*Numbers are approximated based on average metrics from use cases with previous customers, actual numbers may vary by customer depending on use case and number of IdeaBlocks.